Monday, April 15, 2013

Random Writeup



I don't know who you are

But u cross my mind whenever I think of my future

Are you just a dream of mine or seriously my future

Whenever I think of my future a smiling face comes into my mind

But I can't see who you are where you are

I feel to share my feelings with you

Though you are unknown but still I feel that I know you

God has created you for me and me for you

Unknowingly I love you as a beautiful dream of mine

Waiting for the time when you unknown will be mine

An unknown face with whom I talk in my dreams

Feel like sharing all happiness and sorrows in reality not in dreams

Whole night I just talked to you in my dreams

As we know each other from so many years

In the mrng again you bcm unknown to me

For whom I m just waiting and waiting

Don't know when you will come out of my dreams

And become reality of my life

Till then I don't know who you are

A smiling face who.comes into my mind

And I talk to u in my dreams for long hours...



It's just.a random thought which comes into my mind and I penned it down but still I m searching for this unknown face who talk to me in my dreams.



Aakash Jain




No comments:

Post a Comment