Sunday, July 29, 2012

Why I miss you now

Why I miss you now
When I know you are not with me now

Why I always see you everywhere
When I know that in your life I am no where

Why I always remember you
When I know that I am nothing for you

Why sometimes I feel alone in the crowd
When I know that you are not here to hold me in the crowd

Why I still remember when we first had a word with each other
When I know that now we don’t talk to each other

Why I still remember our first outing
When I know that you are not here for any further outings

Why I miss those staying back in college after classes
When I know that now we have so many clashes

Why I miss your everyday calls
When I know that now neither you nor I will make a call

Why I miss those late night talks
When I know that now we do no talk

Why I still remember those MBA coaching days
When we were preparing for our future days

Why I still remember those hangout days
When I know that those are now gone days

Why even after two years of separation I miss you
When I know that now I cant be with you

Why you are still in my thoughts even now
When I know nothing will work now

Why I still have tears in my eyes
When I know that you are not here to wipe

I know the answer of all my ques
Even than all questions seems to be unanswered

I still miss you and miss you forever
Although I know that we cant be together ever

--- Aakash Jain

1 comment: